This is a long awaited blog post as last week I was nominated for the Versatlie Blogger award by the lovely Chic, Neat and Sweet (Chic, Neat and Sweet). Their blog is super quirky, combining three of my favourite things- food, fashion and lifestyle so deffo check them out.
Rules of Nomination
- Get nominated.
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Share 7 facts about you.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
My Seven Facts!
- I am reall, really bad at facts hence why I have never, ever done a post like this ever before.
- Since I have been nominated for this award I will try harder to think of the next five.
- I am addicted to crisps, I am talking three bags a day minimum and I really do need help.
- I am a figure skater and before University competed.
- I also taught figure skating in China (along with English) and am thinking of going back next year so I am continuing to learn Mandarin.
- If you cannot tell by my blog I love traveling- especially alone and cannot wait to share more of my adventures with you.
- My hair isn’t bleached / dyed and many people think it is because it is so light.
- I study English Literature in Newcastle but I am from Manchester.
- My favourite city is Paris.
- I wear a LOT of black and a lot of pink.
Thanks for reading this post and thanks again for nominating me for the versatile blogging award. More posts are to come very shortly I have been super busy, again, with reading all my books etc for uni but this week is the week I will get on top of my blog!
Thanks for bearing with, Katy x