A while ago I was nominated for the sunshine blogger award by Melissa (Melissa’s blog). The award is given to bloggers, by bloggers for contributing what they believe to be a creative and positive voice into our blogosphere.
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are as follow:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the eleven questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate eleven new blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog.
These are my answers to Melissa’s Questions!
1. What is your favourite colour and why?
My two favourite colours are pink and yellow, pink because I love wearing pink and yellow just because it is so bright and sunny (kind of boring answers I know)
2. Do you believe in conspiracy theories, if yes, which ones?
I really don’t believe in any conspiracy theories, literally none I have heard so far not even the popular ones.
3. What made you want to start blogging?
I have always wanted to write, I absolutely love it especially doing a degree in English Literature. I also write for other platforms such as The Tab and Her Campus, but I really enjoy creating completely my own content on my own platform! I hope to be blogging for a long time to come.
4. If you could have one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Margherita pizza all day every day
5. What are your goals for the next five years?
To be doing a job I really enjoy, hopefully have a good result from University and a Masters and to have travelled a lot.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where, and why?
For a few months at a time I would love to live in Beijing again (maybe for a year) and Paris for a while, but I think London is where I would like to properly live (definitely in the UK).
6. Who are your three favourite Instagram accounts?
7. What is your favourite quote?
I don’t really have a favourite quote in particular, but I like a lot of things I have read. I really like the quote from Jane Eyre which first came to mind: ‘I am no bird and no net ensnares me’ (this is my favourite scene from Jane Eyre)
8. What is your favourite film genre?
Definitely true stories. My favourite film at the moment is Hidden Figures it is absolutely amazing!
9. What album do you love right now?
I am still really really loving Lorde’s Melodrama I cannot get enough!
10. If you had three wishes what would they be?
Good health for me and my family, (cliche) be happy for the rest of my life and not have to worry too much about money when I am older.
My Questions are:
- What is your staple item of clothing in your wardrobe and why?
- What are the top three places on your dream travel list?
- What hobby would you like to get into if you had the money and/ the time?
- Which fictional place would you most like to go to?
- Fashion icon and why?
- What are you interested in that a lot of your reader’s wouldn’t know about?
- What is your dream job and why?
- What is one thing you could not live without?
- What is your favourite book / film?
- Where is your favourite place you have ever been to?